Friday, November 13, 2009

Never Afraid To Say...

I'm never really afraid to say anything. It's been known to get me into trouble more than a few times, but I am a passionate person and can't help that I feel my opinions always need to be heard. I also always think I'm right, and my mouth runs faster than my brain can keep up with sometimes. I have no problem listening to someone else's opinions or ideas..... I probably won't agree with them..... but I'll listen (and probably start talking over them at some point about why they're wrong and I'm right).....


Other than all of THAT, I'm a regular 20-something year old who lives with my boyfriend and our new puppy. I work a full time 9 - 5 job and feel as though my professional life is lacking in many aspects (but who doesn't nowadays?) and sometimes I feel the need to vent about whatever tickles my fancy at the moment - hence the blog.


So, with all of that said.... if you don't agree with me - too bad - because I'm right and you're wrong.... and that's just the way it's going to be from here on out!


No comments:

Post a Comment