Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Long Time, No Blog

So obviously with everything that's been going on, I've neglected this blog.  And by everything I mean wedding planning.  Ugh - so stressful!  So far, we've booked the date/venue, booked the DJ, booked the videographer, booked the photographer, and decided on a color scheme (for now).  I change my mind OFTEN.  As of today, I want all/mostly white flowers and pops of purple and gold.  Like plum-dark-purple.  Like maybe plum colored bridesmaid dresses and uplighting.  BTW, I'm totally loving brooch bouquets and want to make one for myself because I would never pay $700 for one!  Here are some pictures of my inspiration.  (The brooch bouquet is what influenced my color choices!)










So that's what I'm cookin' with right now!  My inspiration, if you will.  Thoughts? (By the way..... photos 2, 4, 5, 6, and 7 were all taken at the venue we chose for our wedding). 

No comments:

Post a Comment