Monday, December 28, 2009

oh and P.S.

It finally happened, after months and months of restless nights and scouring the internet instead of doing work.  THIS little puppy arrived on Christmas morning:

My wonderful, fantastic, amazing boyfriend bought it for me as a Christmas present, even though I insisted over and over and OVER again that I wanted to get it for myself...... We went to pick it up a few days before Christmas at Costco..... $699 and it came with the camera body, 2 lenses, a 4 GB memory card, and a camera bag - which was a surprise for me!  Love it already! 

So since he bought me the camera that I was going to treat myself to, I went ahead and picked up a Coach bag since a girl can NEVER have too many of those.  It was an impulse decision - we were standing in line at the Coach Factory Outlet (a.k.a. Heaven on Earth!) to purchase his sister a Christmas gift, and I saw it and I just had to have it...... so I bought it!  LOVE it! 

I hope everyone else had a wonderful Christmas or whatever holiday you chose to celebrate - or not celebrate - whatever!  Happy Festivus to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment