Saturday, April 23, 2011

Smile!

I'm no stranger to websites like Snapfish and Shutterfly.  I've somehow conned Shutterfly into giving me multiple free photo books because I'm such an awesome customer, and I printed all 1400 of my Italy pictures via Snapfish since I had about 1000 free pictures to redeem.  Yeah - I'm that good. 

Well, at work last week, this older lady happened to bring in a photo book she made and she let me look at it.  It was pretty freakin amazing.  Much better than my freebies from Shutterfly.  No offense, I will continue to print free photo books from them, but her book really rocked.  She made it on a website called Smile Books.

So I logged on last night to play around with making a Savannah book - holy moly.... that website is INTENSE!  I actually downloaded the program onto my computer so I didn't have to do it online.  I have spent countless hours over the past 2 days farting around on this site..... and it's pretty great.  So you should definitely give it a shot.  It's a little pricey, but the quality is worth it.  Plus I think they're currently offering 25% off - so DO IT!  http://www.smilebooks.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment