Sunday, May 1, 2011

April Photo Hunt Challenge - Completed!

Well, I actually completed it.  Since we visited Savannah in April, most of my pictures are from that trip. 

1. Animals: Bob, the horse.


2. Bedroom: The most comfortable bed..... ever!


3. Best from April 16 or 17: Really not that great - lighting was awful, picture was blurry and taken on my point and shoot camera.  I realized right before going to bed on April 17th, that I had forgotten to take any pictures that weekend.  Whoops!


4. In Fashion: A bit questionable - I'm not sure how "in fashion" pink polyester sailor suits are...
 
 
5. Lawn & Garden: Beautiful spot in Forsyth Park.


6. Lazy:  A lazy Sunday afternoon in the park.  People sitting on benches, riding bikes, etc.  Such a great way to spend a Sunday!


7. Playtime:  Oh, pop champagne!


8. Rain & Water: No rain.... so this is the best I could do. The fountain in the middle of Forsyth Park.


9. Silhouette: Maybe a bit of a stretch, but I just loved this picture.


10. Something Tiny:  Blooming azaleas.


11. Something Huge: 2 pics - the first - The Cathedral of St. John the Baptist - which is enormous in person. The second - huge oak trees. Can you tell I had a slight obsession with them?




12. Texture:  The sidewalk on one street in Savannah - we took a close look and they were actually oyster shells.  Interesting!

4 comments:

  1. very interesting pictures! i love your fashion shot....she is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, your silhouette photo is gorgeous! I love it.

    -Sar at http://lovelovelovesar.blogspot.com

    (Linked from Photo Hunt Challenge)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pictures! I'm an oak tree fan meself :-)

    In fashion? Definitely!! And one of my favorites as well....

    I'm in the challenge as well, and am trying to visit each of the links.

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete