Friday, June 10, 2011

Attention all you Italians.... HELP!

So I've noticed that I get a lot of hits on my blog from people in Italy..... even though they never comment!  My most popular blog is the one about Carpisa.  Having said that.... I have a question. 

When I was in Italy in 2008, my aunt took me to this grocery store type place - like a discount grocery.... LIDL.  We bought some soap - the brand was Cien and it was called Apricot Peeling Soap.  I LOVED IT!!!!!  It smelled amazing, it exfoliated, and it didn't leave any residue!  After some online research, it seems as though Cien is a brand of Lidl.

Well, my dad went back to Italy for 3 weeks and unfortunately, he wasn't able to find any Cien Apricot Peeling Soap at Lidl!  I was bummed.  So my question to you (especially you Italians!) is...... WHERE THE HECK CAN I GET MYSELF SOME CIEN APRICOT PEELING SOAP?! 

I've searched extensively online for 3 years..... and I've gotten nowhere!  HELP!!  Please, please, pretty please.... if you know where I can find this stuff, comment and let me know.  Or e-mail me and let me know! 

That's all I've got for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment