Saturday, April 17, 2010

I'm Participating!


In this......

I stumbled across this randomly. I may or may not have been blog stalking when I came across it.  I can't confirm those details..... BUT it seems like a fun way to get out and start using my camera.  Here's the monthly list of challenges.  Think of it as a sort of photography scavanger hunt....
  • A Different Point of View
  • A Perspective Shot
  • Touch
  • Taste
  • Sight
  • Sound
  • Smell
  • Sign of Spring (or autumn)
  • Flowers
  • A letter formed/found in nature (Examples)
  • Trio
  • Fish
  • Water 
  • Skyward
  • Mother Earth
  • Something Rare
  • Something Healthy
  • Something Colorful
  • Something Spicy
  • Something Triangular
So if you're interested in taking part also, you should!  I already have some ideas, but I'm sort of stuck on some others - mainly "a perspective shot."  Are we talking something like all those famous Leaning Tower of Pisa shots?  I'm totally at a loss, but I'll think of something interesting!  Anyway - that's all I've got for now!  Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment