Thursday, January 6, 2011

It's T-Shirt Time!

I'm sick.  Bleh!  D got sick New Year's Eve night and it lasted about a day or 2 - and he's back to normal.  I woke up sick Monday and it's gotten progressively worse.  I've got a runny/stuffy nose, swollen glands, sore throat, and now I've got a sweet dry cough to go along with it.  I sound like a man when I speak, and I don't think I've slept for 3 nights.  I was on Advil, Mucinex, and Nyquil to no avail.  I'm armed with Puffs Plus with Vicks tissues and a bottle of orange juice, and I'm fighting through it as best I can!  Hopefully I'll start to feel better soon so we can enjoy this weekend since last weekend was sort of a wash.

On another note - I saw today that Virgin America is offering $119 one-way tickets to and from San Francisco from Ft. Lauderdale between January 17th and May 4th..... so we're thinking about it. 

On yet another note - Jersey Shore is back tonight! 
I don't know why, but I can't get enough of this show.  It literally feels like Season 2 just ended and already Season 3 is beginning.  Hallelujah!  It's definitely my guilty pleasure and I don't care who knows it.  Now, I have to get ready..... it's almost T-Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiirt Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime!!

No comments:

Post a Comment