Monday, January 31, 2011

New wheels

I lease my car - a BMW 328i.  My lease comes up in 2 months (April 7th to be exact), and I didn't want to re-lease with BMW.  Don't get me wrong - I thoroughly enjoyed driving my car and I'm definitely going to miss it.  It's a one-of-a-kind-snitz-original.  I waited 3 months for my car to be shipped from Germany because I got all picky and demanded a Monaco Blue exterior with a black interior and cherry wood grain.  (99.99999999% of the Monaco Blue exteriors come with the beige interior, trust me..... because there was only 1 in the BMW database - and I made that puppy mine!)  My little baby looked something like this:

So, if you know me, you know I am a super Type A personality and how incredibly tense I am, blah blah blah.  So I started my car shopping 2 months early.  The result of that????  Now I have 2 cars.  Whoopsie.  But I got the car I wanted for the price I wanted (actually LESS if you can believe that) and they bought me out of my current lease.... so I'm a happy camper.  Meet, my new baby - the Infiniti!

No comments:

Post a Comment