Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 3 {of 30}

Day 03- A picture of you and your friends

This one is actually harder for me than it seems.  For starters, my laptop (with ALL my stuff on it) died about 3 weeks ago.  The hardrive was completely fried and we weren't able to recover anything from it.  I do have an external harddrive which luckily I saved *most* of my pictures on (but not all).  Then, to make things harder, I have several different groups of friends.  One of my best friends now lives in a completely different state, so I don't see her nearly as much as I would like.  Having said all that, I'm going to post a few pictures of me with 3 special friends.  None of these pictures are recent, but they're some of my favorites:

This is my best friend, Jayme.  I've been friends with her since I was about 2 years old.  This picture was taken at her wedding in November 2006, and it's also featured in her wedding album.  She's "my person."  If you don't know what that means, click here

This is one of my best friends, Andrea.  We met on the first day of school in 9th grade.  As scary as it sounds (and as old as it makes me feel), we've been friends for over 16 years.  That's a LONG time!  This picture was taken in Union Square, New York, when she was living there while she worked for JetBlue.  I went to visit her one winter - and it was my first time ever in NY.  I believe this was December of 2004 - one of my all time favorite pictures.  Unfortunately, this version is cropped - the original has the Union Square sign in it. 

And finally, this is my friend, Evonne.  I met her as a freshman in college - she was in my Algebra class and then she was my biology lab partner.  I've known her for 12 years now!  I can't even believe that!  It feels like just yesterday.  She's my #1 go to person if I ever want to eat sushi, go shopping, or have a super-gossip/gab fest.  This one was taken in January 2009 - after a sushi night with the girls!

I love all of these girls with all my heart.  If I could post a picture of every special friend, I would, but these 3 have definitely stood by me throughout the years.  I noticed there is another "Day" where it asks for pictures of friends..... I think for that one I'll try to dig up some oldies to post - just for a laugh! 

That's all I've got for today! 




No comments:

Post a Comment