Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 7 {of 30}

Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you

Without even thinking twice, this would definitely be my dad.  I was definitely a daddy's girl growing up - and I still am.  My dad moved to this country on his own with hopes of finding a better life for himself.  He's the hardest worker I've ever known, and even when times were tough, he managed to give me the world.  He's my best friend - someone I can talk to about anything (believe it or not), and he's also the smartest and most talanted person I've ever been blessed to know.  I'm incredibly lucky that I get to call him MY daddy!
I just have to add - this was NOT the picture I intended to post when I read this day's headline - but due to my computer issues, it's the best I could do tonight.

On a completely unrelated note, I missed blogging last night because we were busy planning our New Years vacation to these SWEEEEEEEET places in San Francisco and Monterey!  I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment