Monday, November 8, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things

1.  Gondolas..... Venice.... Italy - self explanatory!
2.  Seashells.  Every summer since I was 4, we've gone to Marco Island and even as an adult, I love to go shelling!
3.  Peacocks.  Mother Nature definitely knew what she was doing when she created these birds with beautiful feathers.  Trivia: Did you know that only the male peacocks have the pretty long feathers? 
4.  Ladybugs.  So adorable - I even dressed up as one last Halloween.
5.  Peonies.  Beautiful flowers - super expensive though :(
6.  Jellyfish.  Gorgeous to watch - not so fun when you get stung.
7.  Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.  My #1 guilty pleasure.
8.  Lemons.  I love them.  If I could flavor everything with lemons, I would.  I eat them like most people eat oranges.
9.  Christmas Lights.  Nothing says festive quite like them.
10.  Diamond Ring.  Diamonds are a girl's best friend.
11.  Fireworks.  My birthday is 2 days after the 4th of July, so I consider firework displays to be the USA's way of wishing me a happy birthday! 
12.  Sushi.  De-LISH.
13.  Daisies.  My absolute favorite flower.  Ever.  Their simplicity is beautiful.
14.  Gelato.  My favorite flavor is coffee.
15.  Chihuly.  I could stare at the ceiling of the Bellagio for hours.
16.  Wine.  Ahhhhh.......

No comments:

Post a Comment