Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 8 {of 30}

Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why

Well, being that it's the end of November - this is kind of a crappy one.  I don't really set goals for myself, because I always seem to forget about them.  I guess if I had to pick some......
1. Finish the November Photo Hunt Challenge (have I even started?  NO!)
2. Hit the gym!  I've been slacking lately.
3. Start Christmas shopping.  I never mean to, but I always seem to wait until the last minute.
4. Plan some activities for our San Francisco/Monterey trip.  Never too early to start planning!
5. Get someone to take a decent picture of us for a Christmas card.  I seem to always end up taking everyone else's pictures, but nobody ever takes mine! 

That's about it!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment