Monday, November 1, 2010

November Photo Hunt Challenge

Well, since I was a major failure the last time I tried to do one of these photo hunt challenges, I have decided to try again.  This time, there are only 10 items, so hopefully I can manage.

I was looking through some of the past entries, and talk about intimidating.  Some of these people are SERIOUSLY GOOD.  Plus, they have amazing scenery to work with.  Me?  I live in South Florida.  It was about 87 degrees out today with a 90% humidity.  YUCK!  I really wish we had an "autumn."  Oh well. 

Here's the link to the challenge:
http://photohuntchallenges.com/2010/11/november-2010-photo-hunt-challenge-details-sign-up/

This month's challenges are:
1. Home Sweet Home
2. Thankful
3. Family
4. I Ate This- Thanksgiving Edition (if you don’t live in U.S then pick something you ate in November)
5. A Turkey
6. Something Hand-Made
7. Something Hot
8. Something Cold
9. Something Orange
10. Anything Goes (Any photo you take in November!)

We shall see how I do this time.  Stay tuned!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment