Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November Photo Hunt Challenge - COMPLETED!

This was my first Photo Hunt Challenge, and I actually finished!  You can view all the participants here: http://photohuntchallenges.com/2010/11/november-2010-photo-hunt-participant-entries/

Here are mine:

1. Home Sweet Home - When I bought my house over 5 years ago, I was only 24 years old and didn't have anything, no furniture - nothing.  My dad bought me this magnet and it's displayed on my refrigerator and always brings a smile to my face - it was the first thing of my very own that I put in my house! 


2. Thankful - I'm thankful for my family (photo of a shelf of family photos)


3. Family - My best friend and her little family - photo I took for their annual Christmas card


4. I Ate This- Thanksgiving Edition - stuffing and cornbread


5. A Turkey - 5 day old turkey (yuck!) - snapped this picture today because I forgot to do it on Thanksgiving!


6. Something Hand-Made - I didn't actually make this pumpkin myself, but the lady I bought it from at a craft fair assured me that she did :)


7. Something Hot - my candied yams - straight out of the oven


8. Something Cold - ice


9. Something Orange - a Mexican roll - my favorite!


10.  Anything Goes - Christmas Tree light show

I'm definitely happy that I finished this, although I will admit, time slipped away from me this month.  I wish I had taken more time to really think some of these pictures out, but there's always next time!  

5 comments:

  1. I like your anything goes picture! Pretty lights(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ice is my favorite but I love the story behind your Home Sweet Home pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Home Sweet Home shot (and story)! Also, the color in your Something Handmade shot is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great hunt! Your pictures are making me hungry...so yummy. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on your first photo hunt! I love the sentimental feel of your first photo. I also like your ice photo, the sushi photo, and the Christmas tree.

    ReplyDelete