Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 15 {of 30}

Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play

1.  The Doors - Light My Fire
2.  Dave Matthews Band - Too Much
3.  Carrie Underwood - Before He Cheats
4.  Andrea Bocelli & Sarah Brightman - Time To Say Goodnight
5.  Michael Jackson - Beat It
6.  Christina Aguilera - Come On Over
7.  Peter Bjorn and John - Let's Call It Off
8.  Stone Temple Pilots - Big Bang Baby
9.  Phil Collins - Against All Odds
10.  Kings of Leon - Milk 

One word: Eclectic.  I should tell you - I don't really know how to use my iPod - other than to turn it on and put the ear buds in.  I still have a pink iPod Mini - 6GB - second generation.
It was a birthday present about 6 years ago.  My boyfriend put my music on it for me when I got it and I've never actually deleted any music.... I have added songs - about one or two times since - and it's been at least 2 years since I've added anything to it.  I just can't figure it out.  I'm not a technical person and it confuses me - so I don't do it!  I like my iPod the way it is!!  And no - I don't intend to upgrade until this one breaks!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment