Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 25 {of 30}

Day 25- What I would find in your bag

Oh boy... this could be a long one.  I actually emptied out my purse for this - and the results are startling.
1.  a book - Jemima J. 
2.  my very large wallet
3.  my cell phone
4.  my louis vuitton makeup bag
5.  renu contact solution (travel size)
6.  my point & shoot digital camera
7.  USB cord for my camera
8.  my keys
9.  Victoria Secret body spray (Sweet Daydream)
10.  256MB jump drive
11.  my checkbook
12.  travel size Johnson & Johnson lotion (lavender & chamomile)
13.  dental floss
14.  my access card for work
15.  a tampon
16.  Banana Republic W mini perfume spray
17.  a 512MB jump drive
18.  chapstick
19.  various papers/receipts
20.  a loose peppermint
21.  26 cents in loose change
22.  various coupons that never get used and always disappear when I enter their respective stores

And that's that!

No comments:

Post a Comment