Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 30 {of 30}..... FINALLY

Day 30- Your favorite song

Well, I was hoping to have this wrapped up last night, but out of nowhere, I decided to just bust out with a fever - so needless to say, I felt pretty crappy.  Of course I would come down with something a week before I'm supposed to go on vacation..... I blame all the idiots that come to work sick and slobber all over the place.  ANYWAY - moving on!

My favorite song.  Seriously?  I feel like after 30 days of this nonsense, this is sort of anticlimactic.  But for the sake of polishing this off and moving on with my life I will adhere!

I have a lot of favorite songs.  I don't think I have a #1 most absolute favorite song.  If I had to pick, I'd say it's probably U2 - One.  Some others include:

The Beatles - Something; Day Tripper; Hey Jude; Let It Be
Madonna - Crazy For You
Trick Daddy - In Da Wind
The Doors - Break On Through and Light My Fire
Lenny Kravitz - Believe; I Belong to You; Are You Gonna Go My Way; Circus; and Again (I <3 Lenny!)
U2 - One (obviously); Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me; Beautiful Day; The Sweetest Thing
Enya - Caribbean Blue
Gary Jules - Mad World
The Offspring - You're Gonna Go Far, Kid
Linkin Park - Bleed It Out
Queen - My Best Friend

I'm sure there are more, but I'm tired of thinking so I'll leave it at that.  Hope you enjoyed my 30 Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment