Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 28 {of 30}

Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?

Well, I've skipped a few days.  To be honest, it was due mostly to the fact that I've been too lazy to plug in my external hard drive to find a picture from a year ago.  In order to solve that dilema, I did what anybody else would do - I went to my facebook account, pulled up last year's Christmas pictures, and chose one of those.  We just had our company holiday party yesterday, and this photo was taken at last year's holiday party - so it's literally almost exactly a year ago!
The blondie on my left is my friend Jen (the cilantro-plant-growing-whore).  So - how have I changed since this picture was taken?  Well physically, I was thinner a year ago and my hair was shorter and lighter.  I was also tanner - thank you, L'Oreal Sublime Bronze.  Besides the physical changes, I honestly don't think a lot else has changed.  Emotionally and mentally, I'm basically the same.  To tell you the truth, this past year has really flown by - I'm not sure where it went, and how it happened so fast! 

This picture was taken yesterday - SURPRISE - at our holiday party.  Jen and I again!  And no, it has not escaped my attention that she is wearing the same red sweater and black necklace this year that she did last year.  I'll be sure to advise her of that the next time we talk.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment