Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 21 {of 30}

Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy

Christmas decorations make me happy.  We went to Home Depot the other night to get a tree.... got there at around 8:20pm - of course, there's a huge sign - the Chritmas Tree lot closes at 8pm.  Naturally.  So what do I do?  I push open the gate and walk in and help myself to a tree.  Literally, I grab the first tree I see, pay for it, strap it to the car, and we drive home.  Only at home do I realize it's slightly crooked and missing some patches of branches.  Not to mention completely flat on one side.  Whatever - it's OUR tree!  So we threw it up, let it fall for a day (which - not so much), and then I decorated it last night.  I tried to use a lot of lights and a lot of "filler" to make it appear fuller.  Whatever.  We are also rocking a Superyard around it so Bailey doesn't do anything naughtly while she's home alone.  Soooooo having said that - Christmas decorations (especially trees) make me happy:

No comments:

Post a Comment